THIS BLOG INCLUDE:
Blockcard is a debit card offered by Unbanked, a US-based blockchain Technology Company. Blockcard provides a way to use visa were accepted to purchase, which are spending on your crypto. In further discussion, we will detail a crypto debit card and how it works.
What is meant by a Blockcard?
The blockcard is a VISA debit card from Unbanked. It is available as a plastic card and a virtual card. Blockcard is supported by Apple, Google, and Samsung pay. With the help of the blockcard, crypto holders can pay for everyday goods and services. While purchasing the goods, when you swipe the block card, then, automatically, the Unbanked will convert crypto into your account to cover the transactions.
While using blockcards for purchasing goods and services, they also offer cashback rewards for crypto holders. With this offer, you can earn or get cash back on every transaction by nearly 6% in Unbanked (UNBNK) tokens. But here is one thing to clarify: the rewards we are getting through cash back. To get that cash back, you need to get more UNBNK tokens which means to get 1% cash back, you can get 30,000 UNBNK tickets. So for 6% cash back, you need to get 145,000 UNBNK tokens.
The problem is that we see from the rewards point of view that 30,000 UNBNK equals US$100,000. It is the lowest block card reward. While seeing for the crypto.com Visa card, they have the lowest cashback without getting any stake. It is difficult to use a blockcard for the only reward point of view; for general use, the blockcard is the best choice for purchasing goods and services.
Features of Blockcard
- Blockcard can earn up to 6% cash back if you have more UNBNK tokens
- It is available in the both virtual as well as physical cards
- While purchasing, it automatically converts your crypto
- It allows to spend nearly 15+ cryptocurrencies and also bitcoin
- To manage your card, holders can use Unbanked (UNBNK)
Fees of Blockcard
The Blockcard has monthly fees, i.e. $5. These fees are only payable when you spend your tokens on more than $750 using the card. In addition, when using the card for goods and services, you have to pay per domestic transaction $1 and per international transaction $2.
As we see, technically, these fees are used only when a chip on your card is not for the transactions. But fee structure using unnecessarily for smaller purchases also.
To understand better the fees structure here is the format:
– Domestic ATM fee: $3.00
– International ATM fee: $3.50
– International ATM decline fee: $0.50
– ATM Balance Inquiry fee: $0.50
– Replace card fees: $10.000
Limits of Blockcard
The first and most important thing is to keep your account active. You need to have a $10 minimum balance. If your balance falls below $10, your report will be stuck until you add funds. There is no maximum balance limit. You can add credit to what amount you want and withdraw also. Here are some of the notable limits:
– Daily ATM withdrawals and cash advance limit: $500- Daily spending limit: $5,000.
– In a day, you can spend up to $5,000 for both transactions as well as cash wit.
– Total daily spending & cash withdrawal limit: $5,000.
Cryptos of Blockcard:
Unbanked and Blockcard platform both supports the cryptocurrencies are as follows:
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Dai (DAI)
- Stellar Lumens (XLM)
- Tether (USDT)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- True USD (TUSD)
- Unbanked (UNBNK)
- Ternio (TERN)
- Cronos (CRO)
- USD Coin (USDC)
- Uniswap (UNI)
- Pax dollar (USDP)
Advantages and Disadvantages of Blockcard:
- Blockcard is available in both physical and digital cards and is supported by Apple, Samsung, and Google pay.
- While purchasing the blockcard automatically converts crypto for transactions.
- Block card supports 15+ cryptocurrencies, and wherever it is used, it is accepted.
- In the block, the card can earn up to 6% cash back as a reward.
- For cash back rewards need to stake a considerable amount of Unbanked tokens.
- For small transactions, the fee structure is not affordable.
- Unless you can spend above $750, you have to pay monthly fees of $5.
- To get a physical card need to pay all KYC checks.
Blockcard is the debit card, while unbanked transactions automatically convert the crypto. To conclude, the block card will be a better choice for purchasing goods and services, but from a cashback point of view, it is not profitable. And go through with the customer review also. So before taking the block card should have all the detailed information about the card. May the above details help you get information about the block card review.
What is meant by block card tern?
The TERN is a Ternio cryptocurrency in which the payment is made in digital currency and is used for all ternion products. The TERN is meant to be helpful for the block card ecosystem.
How to get a block card?
First, register for a block card account
– Deposit: to activate your account, some cryptocurrency should be deposited
– Pass KYC: complete the credential checks and pass
– Receive card: going through the above process, then get the virtual card
Where can the block card be used?
Block card is only in the United States of America currently. And further, they will work in other countries.
Is crypto to debit card withdrawal?
No, because firstly, you have to sell your crypto to the USD wallet. Then you have money in your USD wallet then you can withdraw your money.
What is the use of block cards in banks?
Block card is a debit card from the Ternio and Metropolitan Commercial Bank of New York. The card can earn up to 6% cash back with a process fee structure, including monthly fees.